LE PD X
Shipping calculated at checkout.
LE PD X
Dual proportional amplifier mounted in a DIN rail housing.
The LE PD X supplies a solenoid with current proportional to the input signal from a potentiometer, joystick, PLC or other control system. The dual driver is used with bi-directional valves either Coil A or Coil B activated. Mountable on a DIN Rail typically placed in an Electrical Cabinet and fits all DIN mounting standards.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Microcontroller design.
- Independent adjustments (Incl. ramp up and ramp down).
- 4 digit extra bright seven-segment LED display.
- Large, easy-to-use adjustments and readout.
- Display and adjust actual values (current & voltage).
- Wide range of supply voltage.
- User selectable input type through menu setup (ex: 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V, 4 to 20mA, -10 to +10V).
- Wide ramp time range (0 to 99.5 sec).
- Simple control with analog input, locally supplied reference voltage.
- Energy-efficient PWM circuit, no heat sink required.
- Electronic limiting circuit/ short circuit proof.
- Reverse polarity, command input protection.
- Load can be connected and disconnected live.
- Easy troubleshooting.
*If purchasing more than 10 units, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|LE PD X STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS|
9 to 36 VDC
5V, 10V, 4 to 20mA
-40 to +80 Celsius
59mm x 76 mm x 19mm
This product has been designed and tested to meet specific standards outlined in the European Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2004/108/EC
Emission: EN 61000-6-4: 2007, EN 55011:2009
Immunity: EN 61000-6-2: 2005, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-8:2001
RoHS: EN 50581:2012
Hydraulic Press – Using four LE PD X drivers on four cylinders, operators can perfectly control the downforce of the press.
Snow Plow – The LE PD X can assist in smoothly controlling the lift, extending or retracting of the plow of any hydraulically driven snowplow vehicle.