LE PM X
Shipping calculated at checkout.
LE PM X
Direct DIN solenoid mounted driver with a 4 pin M12 connector.
The LE PM X valve driver supplies a solenoid with current proportional to the input signal from a potentiometer, joystick, PLC or other control system. These amplifiers allow for a smooth operation for any proportional application and can be used with any proportional valve brand including; Sun Hydraulics, Parker, Bosch Rexroth, Vickers, Denison, Yuken, Argo-Hytos, etc.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Microcontroller design.
- Independent adjustments (Incl. ramp up & ramp down).
- 4 digit extra bright seven segment LED display.
- Large, easy-to-use adjustments and readout.
- Display and adjust actual values (Current & Voltage).
- Wide range of supply voltage.
- User selectable input type through menu setup.
- Wide ramp time range (0 to 99.5 Sec).
- Simple control with analog input, locally supplied reference voltage.
- Energy efficient PWM circuit/no heat sink required.
- Electronic limiting circuit/short circuit proof.
- Reverse polarity, command Input protection.
- Load can be connected & disconnected live.
- Current sensing maintains output regardless of changes in supply voltage and coil resistance.
- Easy troubleshooting/cable length not an issue.
- 4 pin M12 connector.
|LE PM X STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS|
9 to 36 VDC
5V, 10V, 4 to 20mA
-40 to +80 Celsius
91mm x 40mm x 32 mm
This product has been designed and tested to meet specific standards outlined in the European Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2004/108/EC
Emission: EN 61000-6-4: 2007, EN 55011:2009
Immunity: EN 61000-6-2: 2005, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-8:2001
RoHS: EN 50581:2012
Automated Assembly Equipment – The LE PM X is ideal for hydraulically driven automotive assembly equipment to proportionally control the movement of cylinders do to its M12 connection.
Material Handling – Allows for a smooth operation for a proportional conveyer belt system with an industry standard M12 connection.