LE PB X
Shipping calculated at checkout.
LE PB X
Single proportional valve amplifier encased in a potted enclosure.
The LE PB X supplies a solenoid with current proportional to the input signal from a potentiometer, joystick, PLC or other control system and is encased in an epoxy allowing it to be used in rugged applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Microcontroller design.
- Independent adjustments (Incl. ramp up & ramp down).
- 4 digit extra bright seven-segment LED display.
- Large, easy-to-use adjustments and readout.
- Display and adjust actual values (Current & Voltage).
- Wide range of supply voltage.
- User-selectable input type through menu setup.
- Wide ramp time range (0 to 99.5 Sec).
- Rugged design offers vibration resistance.
- Direct mounting.
- Housed in fire retardant two-part epoxy resin (UL94-VO).
- Simple control with analog input, locally supplied reference voltage.
- Energy-efficient PWM circuit/no heat sink required.
- Electronic limiting circuit/short circuit proof.
- Reverse polarity, command Input protection.
- Load can be connected & disconnected live.
|LE PD X STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS|
9 to 36 VDC
5V, 10V, 4 to 20mA
-40 to +80 Celsius
78.6 mm x 88.9 mm x 21 mm
This product has been designed and tested to meet specific standards outlined in the European Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2004/108/EC
Emission: EN 61000-6-4: 2007, EN 55011:2009
Immunity: EN 61000-6-2: 2005, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-8:2001
RoHS: EN 50581:2012
Mine Pit Conveyer Belt – By integrating the LE PB X into the proportional hydraulics you can smoothly operate the start up of the conveyer system to minimize aggregate spillage.
Agriculture Crop Sprayer – The LE PB X offers precise control of the arms of a crop sprayer as it lifts and lowers.